Rokslide Welcomes S&S Archery!

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steve, a suggestions... Your website is in someway listed as a "weapons" website. Thus it is blocked from those of us who work behind company firewalls. Since you don't sell firearms (at least I think you don't) may I suggest you somehow change that description in the way your website is listed? Thanks!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Steve, a suggestions... Your website is in someway listed as a "weapons" website. Thus it is blocked from those of us who work behind company firewalls. Since you don't sell firearms (at least I think you don't) may I suggest you somehow change that description in the way your website is listed? Thanks!

Wow, l learn something everyday...

Ozz08

WKR
I missed this announcement! Great news! Steve is an awesome guy to deal with. Ive placed a few orders with him and emailed him quite a few times with other questions. I have received great customer service, fast shipping, and super fast responses to emails and pms on AT every single time.

That's crazy, been doing this for 3 years now and have not heard that one. I'll check into it tomorrow.

BigSurArcher

Banned
Congrats! Great small company. I've ordered a few accessories and my dad just bought a pack from you. Very good videos too; no fluff, just the way it goes down.