Rokslide Welcomes S&S Archery!

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide is proud to announce S&S Archery as our new sponsor!

I've worked with Steve Speck (owner of S&S) several times and he will treat you right for sure.

Lets give him a big welcome!

Solitude

WKR
Great guy, great products and great customer service! Recommend him highly for custom orders too. Call and chat with him or shoot him an email. Welcome aboard Steve.

OBP

WKR
Awesome, welcome Steve. I've purchased a few things from Steve the last couple years and his customer service is first class. Great guy.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
A couple of years ago I called and talked to Steve multiple times trying to decide on binoculars he was most helpfull and never once got frustrated at my indecision thanks again

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has been very patient with me as I debate just how to build my new MBG sight.. :) Glad to have him on board!

Thanks everyone, excited to be on board with a bunch of great guys and fellow backcountry hunters! I have a lot of cool things in the works right now including a few products that I am designing for lightweight backcountry use that will fit right into this forum. I'll be setting up a coupon code here for all of you to use on my site whenever you need to buy something. As always feel free to PM me or give me a call if you have any questions.

Steve