Rokslider input

Thank you @Where's Bruce?

We're only half the equation, takes great members to make this place roll too.
You're more than half. Forums live & die based on moderation. The Western Hunting Board at archerytalk died because the good posters left when the moderators failed to keep the peace and/or started upsetting regulars with poor decisions. Moderation in moderation is a razor's edge talent that requires a very balanced brain and recognizes the angst some posters seek to generate. A handful of you guys make the place attractive for the masses. You built this...it grows because you run it well.

I’d like to see the site go political and lobby some or all of the states out of the allocation of guide tags. I could be way off but I can’t imagine they have that powerful of a lobbying organization money wise. The fact that they get extra tags doesn’t make sense to me, people that want a guide can still hire one when they draw. A classic example of crony capitalism, benefiting a few at the expense of everyone else.
This is a free site, I would certainly pay to have that or any other assistance getting access to more tags.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You're more than half. Forums live & die based on moderation. The Western Hunting Board at archerytalk died because the good posters left when the moderators failed to keep the peace and/or started upsetting regulars with poor decisions. Moderation in moderation is a razor's edge talent that requires a very balanced brain and recognizes the angst some posters seek to generate. A handful of you guys make the place attractive for the masses. You built this...it grows because you run it well.
Well thank you very much Bruce. I appreciate you recognizing that.

JohnB

WKR
Hey all, I was curious if there was a way to ignore specific threads and not see them any more? There are a few in the General Forum that have run their course for me and I wouldn't mind not seeing again. Is that possible?

Thanks for the work you guys do keeping this place running. It's a heckuva resource.

Hey all, I was curious if there was a way to ignore specific threads and not see them any more? There are a few in the General Forum that have run their course for me and I wouldn't mind not seeing again. Is that possible?

Thanks for the work you guys do keeping this place running. It's a heckuva resource.

Yes, there's this small wheel on your mouse that enables you to scroll past specific threads.

9590.gif

When you see a thread about crocs...

DPlNIa.gif

...and
dontclickonthat.png

Dezurtrat

FNG
I would like to see a vehicle forum added. There are a lot of people that use 4 wheelers, side by sides, trucks, campers ext. It would be a place for people to share what works and what doesn't work. For instance I built a walk in cooler in my enclosed trailer and the only place that i could share it is under general discussion.

I like it the way it is. :)
If you put a gun to my head and force me to pick, maybe a 3rd color scheme? Not white or default.
Either that, or make the sections icons with unread messages a neon color?

intunegp

WKR
I know site sponsors are important and we have to be nice to them, but it's highly annoying when they do nothing but post links to their products, especially when it's not even relevant to the conversation. It would be cool if there was some requirement for them to at least provide a sales pitch if they are going to do so.