Rokslider Mesa Horse Gear Discount Code

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
So...I was pondering some gear giveaway contest ideas and was steadily drawing a blank. We do have a newsletter signup giveaway going on @ our website which we will draw on June 15th. The popup for this is not working on mobile devices for whatever reason, but you can still enter by just signing up for the newsletter @ the bottom of the main page. I also want to offer a 25% discount on entire order to you fellow Roksliders. This can amount to pretty significant savings on most items and will be valid through Wednesday, June 10th. Enter this code @ checkout- TJS3Q620CHYB

Safe travels friends!

I went on and looked at your saddle bag sets, I can't find any dimensions listed .... am I missing something?

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I went on and looked at your saddle bag sets, I can't find any dimensions listed .... am I missing something?

Sorry about that, I thought the dimensions were listed on the sets. The dimensions are listed on the individual bags section and I did not realize that they weren't also included on the set pages, anyway, the actual bag dimensions can be found here. There are also some more pictures on that link that can be used as a sizing reference. The saddlebag set has 2 of those and the cantle bag. The cantle bag dimensions can found here. Thanks for the input and I will get that info loaded on the page for the sets. Let me know if you have any other question. Also, if you don't like or need bigger bags on the back, our smaller horn bags can be mounted on the saddlebag platform instead. The dimension for that bag can be found here.

Dane

One other thing, I can't find a photo example of the green anywhere, just orange and brown. Nevertheless, I did order a set of green saddlebags and we'll see what color arrives, lol.
Thanks for the sweet discount code and more importantly, thank you for being realistic with the shipping costs...
Any future plans for making scabbards?
Sorry about that, I thought the dimensions were listed on the sets. The dimensions are listed on the individual bags section and I did not realize that they weren't also included on the set pages, anyway, the actual bag dimensions can be found here. There are also some more pictures on that link that can be used as a sizing reference. The saddlebag set has 2 of those and the cantle bag. The cantle bag dimensions can found here. Thanks for the input and I will get that info loaded on the page for the sets. Let me know if you have any other question. Also, if you don't like or need bigger bags on the back, our smaller horn bags can be mounted on the saddlebag platform instead. The dimension for that bag can be found here.

Dane

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
One other thing, I can't find a photo example of the green anywhere, just orange and brown. Nevertheless, I did order a set of green saddlebags and we'll see what color arrives, lol.
Thanks for the sweet discount code and more importantly, thank you for being realistic with the shipping costs...

I was waiting for someone to mention that (no green photos) ;) When we did the pictures we didn't have the green stuff in yet but I will have them up soon. For a reference, if you go to our main page on our site and look at the instagram feed, the bay saddle horse in the big picture on the left has on a set of green, if you look just past his ear you can see the color pretty decent. Its like a forest green. Thanks for your support man!
-Dane

This!!! Man I think there is a hell of a market for a quality scabbard that will protect a rifle, and properly fit a long range, long barrel set up with a big scope!

I’ve been having to have my scabbards custom made.

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
This!!! Man I think there is a hell of a market for a quality scabbard that will protect a rifle, and properly fit a long range, long barrel set up with a big scope!

I’ve been having to have my scabbards custom made.

I did have some scabbard ideas floating around. I am not well versed in the long range world, just how big do these rifles get? I would have to do some checking around on dimensions for those bigger rifle/scope setups.
-Dane

52" is about the longest I'd try to horseback carry20200607_120220.jpg , an open top hooded scabbard seems to be the way to go imo. Similar to the Eberlestock side scabbards (except made with quality). I really like the TrailMax gaurdian series for toughness and durability, but they are so narrow that you have to stand on the saddle and powerlift the rifle out.

I’ve been running a few variations of this scabbard for some time.

This one I had Rugged Stitching from on here build me with a custom pocket to fit a few things, my bipod, ammunition.

I would love if someone made these and had stock on them. Everyone that sees my set up wants one but it’s a lot to explain to a custom sewer, wait time etc.

52DDEFDF-80F8-421C-9B76-30DF895A97B3.jpeg

OP
MesaHorseCo.

MesaHorseCo.

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does it have a hard insert or is it some kind of shock foam? Got a spare that you’d be willing to send down for a week or two?

I recieved my saddlebags today. There are indeed green, lol. I won't have a chance to try them out for another month or two but I'm already stoked at the advantage of a side load cantle bag.
Looks like a very well made USA product, shipping was fast and packaged accordingly. Buy with confidence fellow Roksliders20200612_212108.jpg20200612_212119.jpg20200612_212119.jpg