Rokslide's Rebecca Francis slams a great buck

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to tease, but I just got off the phone with one Rebecca Francis who just killed a P&Y 190 typical buck on an OTC/DIY/ Public Land Hunt! 40 yards in the wide-open sage and she got 'er done!

She went straight to a Wyoming elk hunt, so won't be able to post pics for a few days, but she promised us!

Stay tuned.

2rocky

WKR
546312_3976286998729_220221374_n.jpg

Look What I stumbled across.....

Hardstalk

WKR
Zoomed in on my phone it looks like she may be the first women in history to have a monster of a dead deer on her back and still be wearing earrings!!! Sweet.

2rocky

WKR
Ed I don't reckon she is anywhere close to HUSKY....I think it is a combination of both. Your girls would be impressed me thinks.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say Rebecca is pretty much spankin' all us guys on big deer so far this year!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
She deals with that crap constantly. Has had threats to her and family.

Wow that is one awesome buck, and on public land to boot. Congratulations Rebecca!

It's so sad that folks are getting slammed and get threats. It seems like the anti hunt groups, fan pages are banning together and are targeting fan pages of folks that hunt that are on TV. I saw a noticeable rise when hunting season started this year. I think they are trying wear out the folks, perhaps knowing they are out hunting and don't have time to monitor their fan pages to remove or report threats. Freedom of speech is one thing if done with dignity and respect but threats and vulgar comments is not very cool or at least it bothers me seeing folks have to put up with that.

Wow that is one awesome buck, and on public land to boot. Congratulations Rebecca!

It's so sad that folks are getting slammed and get threats. It seems like the anti hunt groups, fan pages are banning together and are targeting fan pages of folks that hunt that are on TV. I saw a noticeable rise when hunting season started this year. I think they are trying wear out the folks, perhaps knowing they are out hunting and don't have time to monitor their fan pages to remove or report threats. Freedom of speech is one thing if done with dignity and respect but threats and vulgar comments is not very cool or at least it bothers me seeing folks have to put up with that.

Awesome buck!

And you are 100% right, thats how we are loosing ground, the antis band together and the side who is loudest gets heard.

rhendrix

WKR
Incredible buck! And I can't see the comments from anyone, but I hope that someone reports those who are being disrespectful.