Rookie of the year

LowLand

FNG
Hey guys, been lurking in the shadows and figured I'd join in. I just put in for my 1st tag in Co. Been reading some solid advice on here and am looking forward to the experience.

AdamW

WKR
Cool stuff man. Spent a year planning our first hunt (2016). Came home with tag soup but had a great trip. Good luck on the CO draw and have fun. This is a great place to learn, that's for sure.

Hey guys, been lurking in the shadows and figured I'd join in. I just put in for my 1st tag in Co. Been reading some solid advice on here and am looking forward to the experience.

Welcome!! Go find the thread that AdamW and Redmech posted up of all their hunt prep-- they did an outstanding job documenting.

Once you do one of these hunts you will be hooked!

OP
L

LowLand

FNG
Welcome!! Go find the thread that AdamW and Redmech posted up of all their hunt prep-- they did an outstanding job documenting.

Once you do one of these hunts you will be hooked!

That is actually one of the threads I followed that got me fired up. We put in for 3rd rifle in unit 19. Not the most ideal unit for a beginner I've heard, but I'm still optimistic that it'll be a great experience.

cnelk

WKR
Good luck with your first hunt!
I can see unit 19 from my house and from my office

OP
L

LowLand

FNG
Thanks. One of my brother's Coast Guard buddies lives in Ft. Collins and is going with us, so that is why we put in for that unit.

I can see 19 from where I'm standing.:cool: Good Luck! I've seen a fair amount of elk sign while poking around up there.