Sold Rossi R92 44 Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgraham1

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPF

For sale is a Rossi R92 lever action 44 Magnum SRC with 20-inch round barrel, in like new condition with the original box, lock and all the paperwork. It was imported by Breztech International of Miami, FL. I bought it several years ago and just never fired it. I had the Rossi 92 Spring Kit by Palo Verde Gunworks installed and it reduced the trigger pull considerably. Also had the Button Style Safety Plug made by Steve’s Gunz installed, so the funky safety is out of the way. The magazine follower and special ejector spring by Steve’s Gunz were also installed. The original semi-buckhorn rear sight was replaced with a full-buckhorn sight. All original parts and the extra spring kit parts are included. Also included is the Steve’s Gunz Action Job DVD and a new nylon butt cuff that holds 6 rounds. The barrel near the rear sight is a bit off color. The blue is slightly different and it looks like it came that way from the factory. Not real noticeable, but I wanted all to know. No other defects with the rifle.

Available in the Springfield, VA area for $500. If I have to ship, it will be $550. I must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Sorry for the crappy pictures.

Jerry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.