Rotomolded coolers at Bozeman Costco

frankrb3

WKR
Hey everyone,

I just left costco in Bozeman and they had a few Yeti 105 coolers (tan) for 399.99 and a couple dozen of the igloo sportsman 70 qt coolers (white) for 199.99.

Last year those igloo coolers sold fast and I remembered waiting for them to get back in stock and they never did till now. I ended up buying a yeti 65 for the same price as the yeti 105 they are selling right now.

Hope this helps out someone.

Frank

Last edited:

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I bought an igloo last year and like it. I looked at this years offering last night and it seemed the tops were warped on all of them. They "tail up" on the corners. Not sure if it will affect the seal but seemed like poor quality control to me. Was going to grab one for my son but passed.

OP
F

frankrb3

WKR
I bought an igloo last year and like it. I looked at this years offering last night and it seemed the tops were warped on all of them. They "tail up" on the corners. Not sure if it will affect the seal but seemed like poor quality control to me. Was going to grab one for my son but passed.

Funny you say that, noticed it on the ones here in Bozeman as well. I also heard the ones last year had large sections of insulation missing from the inside of the cooler wall. Guys would get them home, put a bright flashlight inside the cooler, close it up and you could easily see a spot where the light would shine through. For $200 you're probably still getting a durable cooler, but I wouldn't expect it to compete with a similarly sized yeti or other high end cooler for fit and finish.

xziang

WKR
Funny you say that, noticed it on the ones here in Bozeman as well. I also heard the ones last year had large sections of insulation missing from the inside of the cooler wall. Guys would get them home, put a bright flashlight inside the cooler, close it up and you could easily see a spot where the light would shine through.

Didn't know this, if I saw/noticed it I might be tempted to drill a hole and shot some spray foam in there.

rino

FNG
His name is Paul... They got a shipment of them in stock in Belgrade.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

how do these permas stand against orcas or yetis?
I gotta drive 3000 miles then sit on a boat for three days.
thanks