RS logo gear

Lawnboi

WKR
The majority of it is casual cotton wear......we did throw in a few performance hoodies to see how they sell (expensive). We don't want to go too hog wild just yet....gonna take baby steps to see how it goes.

Mens: Everything is black with green logos

Womens: Everything is black with pink logos

The hoodies will have Rokslide.com going down one sleeve and boot tracks going down the other sleeve.

Nice a preformance hoodie was exactly what i wanted to see.

D

david long

You guys that are looking at ordering performance hoodies......what size will you be needing? Since we will be ordering a relatively small amount on this first order, I want to make sure we have enough of each size. I have a feeling we may go through these relatively quickly.

D

david long

Lawnboi......I will have that info the middle of next week......they will be priced fairly....I can promise you that :)

keep

Lil-Rokslider
You guys that are looking at ordering performance hoodies......what size will you be needing? Since we will be ordering a relatively small amount on this first order, I want to make sure we have enough of each size. I have a feeling we may go through these relatively quickly.
XL here if normal sized but if they run big a L.
Do you want to start a pre-order for all the hoodies and shirts? That way you know what you have sold then just a a small supply order to the pre-ordered quantity. Just a thought so you guys don't get hung with a huge surplus.

D

david long

keep, that's kind of what I am thinking, but I will wait until next week because we are still hashing out all of the details with the printer and I don't know the exact pricing information just yet. Once I know that, we will begin taking orders to make sure we have what everyone wants. :)

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider
large here........and what is a performance hoodie?

I recently bought what seems to be a performance hoodie "stretch tech fleece" over at Camo Fire with the Camofire logo on it. It is very similar to a UA material, fit and feel.

I would definitely sport a Rok Slide hoodie!