RS logo gear

D

david long

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Stopped by the print shop today and they did a sew out on the Rokslide logo today for the hats. Gonna have them tweak it a bit and then I will approve it tomorrow. Should have proofs on all print items tomorrow night. Had to choose a different womens shirt today because the one we chose wouldn't be available until July. Making progress, but it has been a little slow.

Juan_ID

WKR
Are you guys plannin on doing iron on patches?? I would like some so I could put it on my hats...

D

david long

Juan......no patches planned but because we are such nice people here at Rokslide, we could possibly do a special hat just for you! What kind of hat do you prefer? If I remember right, you prefer the flat bill high front type of hats correct?

Juan_ID

WKR
Juan......no patches planned but because we are such nice people here at Rokslide, we could possibly do a special hat just for you! What kind of hat do you prefer? If I remember right, you prefer the flat bill high front type of hats correct?

Well that'd be sweet! I just figured since nobody commented on it that it wasn't an option... But idono if it's a high front, just a fitted flat bill is what I like to wear...

Juan_ID

WKR
And if it's a hassle I would say don't worry about it, I can live without another hat as I just recently ordered a couple fitted flat brims the other day...

lastcall

Lil-Rokslider

Now thats customer service!

D

david long

Not yet because we had to change the style of the women's shirt and we are still waiting on the final invoice from the print shop so that we can establish pricing. Once we establish the pricing, I will get a pre-order set up.