RS logo gear

JSonn

FNG
This has fast become my favorite forum- need to represent, any logo Rok Slide gear in the works? ex: Caps, t-shirts, decals?

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep, in the works as I'm typing.

We're looking at ball caps, hooded sweaters and beanie caps.

We'll keep everyone posted as time goes on.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
X2, this site needs some representation! However, any of the ROK staff or forum members "flatbillers?" I know I can't be the only one!

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah....something in a performance material! As much as we all stress "no cotton" when sites or companies, focused on western hunting, come out with logo gear apparel they are usually cotton. That seems strange to me.

+1 on that!

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Juan_ID, flatbillers took me a minute showing my age! I am old school bend and shape the brim.

LWood

FNG
David,
Loving the site. I'll buy some RokSlide logo stuff when available. I call you in a couple weeks with news from NM!

Lenny

D

david long

Thanks Lenny.......good luck! Remember, I want to see some success photos!

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Juan_ID, flatbillers took me a minute showing my age! I am old school bend and shape the brim.

Haha, that's what the general consensus is usually, just figured I'd throw it out there in case I wasn't the only hunter on the forum who wears a flatbill so maybe that could be an option for once...

D

david long

Just got back from the print shop.......hoodies, hats & tshirts have been ordered! I will need to proof images/embroidery next week; therefore, we should have the Rokslide clothing ready to ship within two weeks :)

I am working on window decals now.

D

david long

The majority of it is casual cotton wear......we did throw in a few performance hoodies to see how they sell (expensive). We don't want to go too hog wild just yet....gonna take baby steps to see how it goes.

Mens: Everything is black with green logos

Womens: Everything is black with pink logos

The hoodies will have Rokslide.com going down one sleeve and boot tracks going down the other sleeve.