Rs logo wraps

Hey all!!!

David and I were talking a little bit and I brought up the suggestion of have RokSlide.com arrow wraps. I am a HUGE fan of wrapping my arrows and we wanted to see what everyone's thoughts were on RokSlide.com wraps.

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am a big fan of arrow wraps too. Usually a tribal type design. My wraps usually match my strings. Onestringer would be a good choice to go with them.

IAHNTR

WKR
I would buy some. Even though I live in Iowa and absolutely no one here has ever heard of rokslide. But, I don't care.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would buy some. Even though I live in Iowa and absolutely no one here has ever heard of rokslide. But, I don't care.

Good reason to get them, make people ask questions, introduce them to the forum.

Dead eye

FNG
Anything you guys can do to get the logo out in front of the world the better off you will be in the future! I've had a few different businesses in my days and advertising of any kind is good. I see my hoodies and t-shirts all over the state and it's great! I also have hundreds of stickers stuck all over the world! Get the wraps and stickers made and don't look back! We will all support you guys 100%. Dave, I will buy some of your hoodies for the kids and I and also put on in the Waterhole for advertisement (I will even pay for that one also). And if you want to trade hoodies we can make a deal.

D

david long

Bill, I agree with your comments. I will actually be in Big Piney sometime within the next few weeks. Mansor and I will meet you at the Waterhole #3 for a cold one and we can discuss hoodies and huntin'.:)

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for being patience! Just waiting on two final designs and then I will get them posted on here!

Last edited: