RTIC 33% Off Right Now

I ordered a 20 qt regular yesterday. Could not pass up the $84 price. Got a 45 qt and a soft 20 and soft 30 this winter. JUST missed the 65 qt. But will pick a 2017 up when they come out. The smell in y soft 20 and soft 30 went away after I washed them and set them out in the sun to dry.

Davebuech

WKR
Yeah the soft coolers do have a strong smell to them when they are new. Leave em open for a while and after some use the smell does go away. The hard coolers don't have that smell. Either way though very good products at a very good price!

I doubted the quick shipping notices but my Monday morning order for 20qt regular and 40qt softside cooler just showed up.

The 40qt softside has a very strong chemical smell even after an hour or so of leaving open and airing out. I'm assuming it will go away after a little time. Can anyone confirm the smell is eliminated after a little time or washing?

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
We got our order in today and we're missing a cup. It was after hours when my wife told me so I'll have to call tomorrow. Website shows to be sold out but I'm guessing they keep a few for warranty purposes.

xziang

WKR
LOL good they are sold out of the 20 45 and 65 now I won't spend any more money. (already bought some earlier this year)

BKhunter

WKR
Man just saw this and the soft coolers are sold out. I bought a large hard sided one last time. Can't believe I missed this