RTIC 33% Off Right Now

kingfisher

Lil-Rokslider
Missed out on the hard cooler, but just snagged some soft coolers. Thanks for posting.

Zbowman1

WKR
They still have the 20 in stock. I picked one up for 84$. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
They still have the 20 in stock. I picked one up for 84$. Thanks for the heads up.

Did you get an email confirmation? I bought a 65 yesterday but I think they sold out during my checkout. Went through the whole process but they havnt charged my card or sent me an email. They were sold out when I was done checking out.

Guess I got lucky. I was able to buy the 65qt cooler yesterday right after you posted this.

NDGuy

WKR
I wish I didn't buy 2 things (30oz Tumbler and 64 oz thermos) from them already. Sucks paying shipping when you only need to order one thing from them, I want a lowball.

Zbowman1

WKR
Did you get an email confirmation? I bought a 65 yesterday but I think they sold out during my checkout. Went through the whole process but they havnt charged my card or sent me an email. They were sold out when I was done checking out.

I got an email confirmation right away. As of this morning they still had them in stock

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
I got an email confirmation right away. As of this morning they still had them in stock

Well that sucks. I guess I missed out on the 65s.

I'm guessing they won't be that price again for awhile once they roll out the new stuff.

wyosteve

WKR
Thanks for the heads up on this sale. I've got a 20 coming now and I got a 65 in Jan. when they had their last sale.

qwerksc

WKR
I purchased a 20qt, was hoping to get a 45qt. I bought the 65qt in Jan and am very pleased with it. Thanks for the heads up!

ChrisS

WKR
I knew this sale was coming and signed up for the RTIC email list and didn't find out until this thread just now and everything is sold out except the camo soft sides and the 40 soft side. I was hoping to snag a 30 for a truck day-use cooler and canoe cooler. I think the 40 is too large for my uses.

cjl32

Lil-Rokslider
I doubted the quick shipping notices but my Monday morning order for 20qt regular and 40qt softside cooler just showed up.

The 40qt softside has a very strong chemical smell even after an hour or so of leaving open and airing out. I'm assuming it will go away after a little time. Can anyone confirm the smell is eliminated after a little time or washing?

OP
Colberjs

Colberjs

WKR
I doubted the quick shipping notices but my Monday morning order for 20qt regular and 40qt softside cooler just showed up.

The 40qt softside has a very strong chemical smell even after an hour or so of leaving open and airing out. I'm assuming it will go away after a little time. Can anyone confirm the smell is eliminated after a little time or washing?

I have one of their soft sides that I got about a month or so ago. It also had the smell you're talking about. I don't think it's "chemical" as much as just the plastic that it is made out of. I guess it could be the adhesive they seal the seams with. I haven't left my open to air out much since I got it and it's been sealed up for 1-2 weeks straight right now. I just checked it and it still has the smell. But I don't remember noticing it as much when I use it regularly. I've used it for lunches and stuff and have not noticed the smell tainting any of the food or beverage we keep inside of it.

I am going to guess with continued rgular use it will go away. Hope this helps answer your question.

I just got my 65qt cooler today. Very surprised it got here that quick. Mine does not have a smell though.

Finch

WKR
Keep checking their sale page although certain items may show sold out from the previous day. I ordered a 20 this morning after it had been out of stock for a good day or so. Got it for $83. I saw a 45 on there earlier but it's gone now. 20's still in stock though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk