Rtic softpak coolers?

Mawgie

FNG
I have the SoftPak 20 and it has been great, but has lived an easy life. Mine rides inside a pickup truck and occasionally on a tractor. BUT, my buddy has the same cooler and flew to Louisiana and back with it, and his looks really, really beat now. My zipper is fine, my buddy's is nearly broken. If it was hard use, I'd go Yeti. To save money, the Ozark Trail brand at Wal-Mart gets good marks for ice retention and value.

I have two and would not recommend. Both have issues with the zipper and the smaller on has started to delaminate from heat. I may get a third summer out of the 30 but not worth the money IYAM.

tdhanses

WKR
I have one, just keep the zippers lubed with the lube they provide and shouldn’t have any issues.

Kgentry

Lil-Rokslider
We used one on a week long bear hunt filled it with drinks and ice when we got to camp. Once the ice melted we just kept our drinks in the water and they stayed pretty cold. It was my buddy’s cooler and I was pretty impressed with it.

COLT45

FNG
Mine literally fell apart after a year and half of light use. Would never buy another soft cooler from them again.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Had mine for two years (Soft 40) and transported meat from coast to coast on airlines 4 times without issue. Meat has always been colder on arrival than I expected.