Rubber rand repair

Guys,
I have a pair of Kenetrek Hardscrabbles (which I love by the way). After a couple seasons and lots of rugged use, the rubber rand is starting to seperate in a few spots.
What do you guys use to re-attach to the leather. It's not bad currently but I want to address it now.

Thanks in advance

swat8888

WKR
I forget what its called, not shoe goo, probably something similar. It is effective mostly and keeping any further dirt from getting lodged between the rand and the leather and thus preventing any more peeling of the rand. However, the stuff will have to be reapplied frequently as rocks pretty easily tear off the bonding material. Certainly isn't a great fix, but it has worked for me.

I've used Seam Grip on my Kenetreks with decent degree of success. Rubber and leather have to be clean of course.

If you really want to re-attach for the life of the boot, then 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive is bomber. It can be had in white or black, but white is usually easier to find. It's ugly, and miserable to apply due to extreme tackiness... but it sticks and sticks good.

IMG_3582.jpg

I've found a few bloodstains does help with the ugly look.

Yk

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Kenetrek recommends Freesole. A small area of rand on my Hardscrabbles is lifting up. I plan to use Freesole when I fix it.