Ruby Mountains

Anyone hunted the Rubys with archery tackle for muley's how was your hunt I'm thinking about applying there pros cons any info would be great not expecting the secret spot haha :p

shaun

WKR
The only thing I have herd was what you normally hear...pack in and get away from people. I was kinda tossing it around would be a nice little warm up before Colorado

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cali, I hunted there this year. There is a RokSlide thread with specifics about the hunt if you want more details.

Hey Cali my son and I hunted there this year saw a lot of bucks. But just like Shaun said get away from people we are going to put in there again. Good luck

Slim Jim

WKR
I backpack hunt in there pretty deep about 8 miles and see some great bucks but you have to get far away from people. They are at timberline so make sure you are in good shape cause its rugged country. Good luck it's fun!

shaun

WKR
Has NDOW put up seasons yet I havent been able to find them I am hoping they went back to Aug 1st instead of the 10th like last year

Hardstalk

WKR
Ive hunted it 7+ times. 3 with a bow. Its the definition of you get out what you put in.