Ruger American Stocks

Are all the versions stocks’ interchangeable? I’m wanting to put a shorter LOP Ruger Ranch stock onto a Ruger American Predator. Mostly worried about the action screws as I can dremel out the barrel channel.
Would just be a quick fix h til k upgrade it for my wife. Thanks y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordguy

WKR
I'd be very surprised if they were different. Boyds makes and sells wood laminate stocks for all the different american models, you could call them and find out for certain if you don't find the answer here.

OP
silasbowhunter
I'd be very surprised if they were different. Boyds makes and sells wood laminate stocks for all the different american models, you could call them and find out for certain if you don't find the answer here.

Good advice, I can’t imagine they’d be different but who knows. I’m planning on calling Ruger Monday, if they don’t answer I’ll call Boyd’s! Thanks

I am pretty sure all the Americans are the same. Look at the Magpul American Hunter stock. I think it fits all the American short action rifles.

AKredneck63

Lil-Rokslider
All the stocks are interchangeable as long as it’s the same action size. Long. Short. Magnum. Etc

OP
silasbowhunter
Thanks for all the advice guys. Pretty much confirmed my thoughts!