Ruger m77 mkii advice

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 300WM MkII, it's got a timney trigger and sits in a McMillian stock. If it was lighter no other rifle would leave the safe!

OP
Cant hit em
I have a 300WM MkII, it's got a timney trigger and sits in a McMillian stock. If it was lighter no other rifle would leave the safe!

Thats the issue im having , feels like dragging a sled around the mountain . Ive never weighed it but im sure its #10+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Northpark

WKR
Thats the issue im having , feels like dragging a sled around the mountain . Ive never weighed it but im sure its #10+

When I had the hogue stock on mine it was 11lbs! Now it’s like 9lbs. Not the lightest rifle but I do like how it handles.

OP
Cant hit em
Here it is wearing the same Bushnell 3200 it has had on it for years. I think im going to keep this on it , its not a bad scope.
c297bfdb3d59b706393f00f42e8b0519.jpg

WyoKid

WKR
I have .270 Ruger tang safety. Had a GS polish the trigger and adjust to 3 lbs. That got rid of the creep. Then a few years later found a featherweight stock - channeled out the forearm a bit so the sporter barrel fit and glass bedded it. Shaved a few ounces but it was the slimmer profile was the biggest benefit.