Rugged Alaskan360 suppressor

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
So this just came out, can’t even find videos, but it looks like a possible great multi cal can. 9mm to 338. 9 or 11oz, full auto rated, around 7”. What’s not to like!?

BUT it says 130db at ear for 308. And 140db at ear for 6.5cm!? WHAT?! I got it confirmed this is their correct engineers measurements. I’ve never seen this big a difference.

This 10db is stopping me from buying but wondering others thoughts? I shot 6.5cm enough for this to be a deal breaker but really just shocked at difference. I asked if a different end cap 7.62 vs stock .36 would drop db and they said not noticeably

Samson7x

WKR
So this just came out, can’t even find videos, but it looks like a possible great multi cal can. 9mm to 338. 9 or 11oz, full auto rated, around 7”. What’s not to like!?

BUT it says 130db at ear for 308. And 140db at ear for 6.5cm!? WHAT?! I got it confirmed this is their correct engineers measurements. I’ve never seen this big a difference.

This 10db is stopping me from buying but wondering others thoughts? I shot 6.5cm enough for this to be a deal breaker but really just shocked at difference. I asked if a different end cap 7.62 vs stock .36 would drop db and they said not noticeably

The 6.5cm was an AR, the 308 a bolt gun. Someone at Rugged replied to an arfcom thread about it.

OP
F

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
So they did not share that info w/ me when I asked but good to know.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rumor on the streets is it gets shipped with a copper river fleece and some xtratuffs. Just needs a DUI and some domestic violence charges and that’s as Alaskan as it gets
Lol nice. Throw on some baby mamas and you’re onto something.

Do yourself a favor and buy a Nomad LT, it's one of the quietest 30 cal suppressors and is only 8.4" and 12 oz.
I can't wait for Remington to sue the shit out of Rugged for stealing the RUM label..

jhm2023

WKR
I like Rugged cans and own a few, but this one seems unimpressive to me. I'll buy another AB Raptor when I decide to buy a .338 hunting "Alaskan" can.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
If it wasn’t such a long drawn out process to get silencers I’d order one up to try it. As it is, I’m already waiting on 2 more and the efile seems to be getting slower by the day. I’m hearing 200+ days now. I suppose it’s still better than the 14 month wait I just had but still.