Run 'N' Bow Turkey Hunting

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Have you guys ever pulled off a run n bow turkey hunt? I had some pretty cool action on this hunt! The bow definitely adds a whole new element.

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Been trying, had some action last year no shots, only been out 2x this year no gobbles though.

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
no, im afraid a cheap one wont work too good and dont want to spend a lot on one
Hey check out the rocotactical one on Amazon. I modified the left sleeve so it doesn’t interfere with my string at all. Last weekend I had three Jake’s within 15yds (no visible beard). Sure it’s not the whole suit but breaking up the head and shoulder lines go a long way. I made a makeshift blind with camo netting and my trekking poles too.

Cool vid OP!

OP
C
Hey check out the rocotactical one on Amazon. I modified the left sleeve so it doesn’t interfere with my string at all. Last weekend I had three Jake’s within 15yds (no visible beard). Sure it’s not the whole suit but breaking up the head and shoulder lines go a long way. I made a makeshift blind with camo netting and my trekking poles too.

Cool vid OP!
That sounds pretty cool. Can you post a pic of your blind setup?

Glad you liked the video

PatrickW

FNG

Cool vid OP!
How’d you modify the left sleeve? Did you just cut the jute off?

It would be nice to see some pics. I’ve been wanting to get a ghillie jacket and hood for a while.