Rush Limbaugh Passed Away today

I didn't agree with Rush on everything, in fact there were issues I thought he was downright infuriating. Hey Rush, SECONDHAND SMOKE IS INDEED POISON!
But with the bigger picture, his take was my take, and not the other way around.

Anyone who gloats in the death of another is sick in the head. Rush, like Trump, was enormously benevolent with his wealth for those less fortunate.
But that type of news seldom found it's way down the insect holes where the haters dwell. Even if it did, it would have been ignored.
But I never gloated in his death. Neither did anyone that "thumbs up'd" that post.

But you know who did gloat in other people's deaths? Read what Rush said about Kurt Cobain and people dying of AIDS.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I realized I was looking for an argument to support my side in everything rather than trying to think for myself.
So, how on earth did you come up with "your side on everything" in the first place without thinking for yourself????? Did someone or some group "tell" you what to think? You shouldn't need to look for an argument to support your side........just follow the logic and reason through to the end, and it either makes good sense or it doesn't. And if it makes sense to you, but the logic and reason is all wrong, then there's a problem. No one should NEED anyone else to tell them what or how to think on things........just follow logic and reason.

So, how on earth did you come up with "your side on everything" in the first place without thinking for yourself????? Did someone or some group "tell" you what to think? You shouldn't need to look for an argument to support your side........just follow the logic and reason through to the end, and it either makes good sense or it doesn't. And if it makes sense to you, but the logic and reason is all wrong, then there's a problem. No one should NEED anyone else to tell them what or how to think on things........just follow logic and reason.

It’s easy for logic and reason to align with what you’re saying when you only address aspects of an issue that fit your narrative or twist the truth so they do.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It’s easy for logic and reason to align with what you’re saying when you only address aspects of an issue that fit your narrative or twist the truth so they do.
Is it logical to ignore aspects or information that is readily available at your disposal, or to twist the truth? I don't think so. If you're twisting or ignoring the truth, then you're most likely going to have false premises, which lead to false conclusions. Our nation and society is full of those these days.

Our nation was founded, established, and set up differently than the rest of the nations in the world for good reason. The problem we have these days is that there are many.....MANY.....that always want to ignore that one single important piece of information (which is what you were saying above). When that important piece of information is ignored, then yes.......a whole gob of false premises and conclusions are formed with the intent of trying to make our nation like every other nation in the world. That's a problem. When our founding and our Constitution are ignored, then a lot of what is proposed could make some sense. But we're the United States of America........we can't ignore those. And ignoring those wouldn't be logical in making decisions for our nation or our society within our nation as a whole.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
But I never gloated in his death. Neither did anyone that "thumbs up'd" that post.

But you know who did gloat in other people's deaths? Read what Rush said about Kurt Cobain and people dying of AIDS.

Rush irritated me with his comments about others. Trump did too on occasion.
It certainly doesn't justify that from others who claim to be above that.

Progressives are some of the most heartless, soulless insects in society--as well as the biggest hypocrites, It's why this country literally burned all Summer (see: ANTIFA, BLM) but we have razor wire and armed guards around the Whtie House for white supremacists. Laffin. Madonna wanted to 'blow up the White House' on day one.
Alas, liberals never let a good crisis go to waste.

As for AIDS, much of the nation was heartless in that regard. Rock Hudson, Liberache, and even Freddie Mercury were literally punch lines for years--much of that was from the left.
Ironic really, the over-the-top perversion at gay bath houses was never criticized; the left was far more infatuated with Newt Gingrich, Bob Jones, and Dan Quayle.

Rush irritated me with his comments about others. Trump did too on occasion.
It certainly doesn't justify that from others who claim to be above that.

Progressives are some of the most heartless, soulless insects in society--as well as the biggest hypocrites, It's why this country literally burned all Summer (see: ANTIFA, BLM) but we have razor wire and armed guards around the Whtie House for white supremacists. Laffin. Madonna wanted to 'blow up the White House' on day one.
Alas, liberals never let a good crisis go to waste.

As for AIDS, much of the nation was heartless in that regard. Rock Hudson, Liberache, and even Freddie Mercury were literally punch lines for years--much of that was from the left.
Ironic really, the over-the-top perversion at gay bath houses was never criticized; the left was far more infatuated with Newt Gingrich, Bob Jones, and Dan Quayle.
It seems that you're assuming that I'm Progresive, or on the left? I'm far from it. Racheal Maddow would evoke a similar amount of sympathy from me.

300 win mag

Lil-Rokslider
he was the #1 conservative voice of sanity and reason.a genius in seeing the realities in this world for over 30 years.no one will be able to replace him.for the far left and DALD HUMAN WASTE celebrating his passing.just speaks volumes to the creatures you are.

Reactions: Rat