RV Parking near Ketchum ID

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone on here live in Ketchum? Looking for a place to park a trailer for a couple of weeks in September. They have the one RV park but have limited availability. I would need power and WiFI so i can work but I could take it elsewhere for Water and Sewer Dump. I thought someone might know of an individual with a spot who was up for a short term rental

IdahoElk

WKR
Anyone on here live in Ketchum? Looking for a place to park a trailer for a couple of weeks in September. They have the one RV park but have limited availability. I would need power and WiFI so i can work but I could take it elsewhere for Water and Sewer Dump. I thought someone might know of an individual with a spot who was up for a short term rental
There is a RV park about a mile south of St. Lukes hospital which is just south of Ketchum.

The Meadows RV park 208-726-5445

ODB

WKR
There is also a park over in Picabo, I believe by Silver Creek. I don’t see too many when I’m driving around now that I think about it. Expensive land...

OP
E

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
Meadows RV park is the one I've checked out. Have quite a few Sold out dates and im not specific on my weeks yet. So was looking for other options,. I also found RIverside RV Park south of Hailey but would ideally like to stay closer in towards Ketchum.

IdahoElk

WKR
Meadows RV park is the one I've checked out. Have quite a few Sold out dates and im not specific on my weeks yet. So was looking for other options,. I also found RIverside RV Park south of Hailey but would ideally like to stay closer in towards Ketchum.
Those are your only two choices in the valley and the Riverside park is packed whenever I drive by it.

There is plenty of RV camping on forest land but to get Wifi you would have to come to town.

OP
E

elkliver

Lil-Rokslider
maybe ill look at what VRBO options might be available. thanks for the feedback