Ryan got a big buck!

What a buck. The close up Ryan posts really shows the mass, which I love. Congrats on sticking with it.

Scores are for football. Big bucks are great in their own way.

Great job Ryan. I think I may have been bitten by the mule deer bug this year, and threads like this certainly don't help. LOL Beautiful deer. But the point to me is always the hunt. And it looks like that was a great hunt.

PNWGATOR

WKR
What an AWESOME buck! Heck of a journey. Your hard work and persistence got it done. Heartfelt congratulations.

traviswdalton

Lil-Rokslider
The Fuzz just put the hammer down on big old looking buck!!!

He’s been hunting the last few days with sketchy service so we’ve hardly spoken. Then today I get a “call me” text but I’m in a big boring meeting. When the Fuzz says call me, and he’s on the mountain, you make excuses to end meetings!

A few minutes later he FaceTimes me from the mountain and he’s got a big buck on the ground and putting it all up in my face.

Heavy, upper 20’s wide and some definite hoggness to this buck. Best FaceTime ever!

He thinks it’s a big buck @Jim Carr missed an opportunity at a few weeks ago. They kept hunting the area and seems he showed back up.

No pics yet but just hit the watch button so you can see this buck when he gets back.
This is his 2nd big buck and I’m way excited for him as he’s been trying hard to get this done. This is not just “lucky ass” hunting.

Oh ya, 600+ yards for those who want to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s wrong with “lucky ass” hunting? I’m a proud member of the lucky ass club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk