S&S Archery Comment

Mmcan

WKR
I had ordered some more Solid 100 gr broad heads, and low and behold, they didn't arrive by the day before I was leaving on my elk hunt. I called Steve, who had jus finished hunting, told him my situation, and he informed me that they had run out of them while he was gone.

So I thought "I'm F'ed now" (actually not, bc I like a couple other bhp's that are also quite good, but the Solids fly exactly like my field points to 60yds).

But Steve asked where I'd end up staying, and he offered to send 125gr's overnight.

Upon my arrival at my hotel in Cortez, I asked if I had a package, and sure enough,... There were the Solids Steve had promised he'd get to me.

So shout out to Steve at S&S Archery for making sure it was all alright by doing what it took to get me some Solids. I highly recommend him and his shop. Kudo's!!

Steve and his crew (both S&S and EXO) have exceeded my expectations several times this year. I very much appreciate that!!

Fixitman

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered some assories for my EXO 3500. Kept thinking it would be here any day. On Monday after noon I talked to Steve over the phone and we found that the ordered had not been placed. Steve placed a new order for me and Tuesday after noon it was in the mail along with my firstlite order and an awsome SandS Tshirt that I'm proudly wearing to Montana tomarrow morning. Steve and the gang at EXO & S and S are awsome can't ask for better service. Randy

I have nothing but good things to say about Steve, I don't know how he has the time to respond to e-mails, but never takes him very long to answer. I bought a sight and an exo pack from him he is first rate.

I just got back from my Alaska moose hunt and will do a write up later on that. However I have to add how impressed I was with Steve's customer support. I had ordered some exo accessories the week before my hunt which showed up in plenty of time. The problem was that he accidentally shipped the beaver tail instead of the meatshelf and I had 2 days before I was off to Alaska. I contacted Steve and he overnighted my meat shelf which showed up in time for me to take with me on my grand adventure. Thanks Steve and the pack performed great.

Trr15

WKR
I just got back from my Alaska moose hunt and will do a write up later on that. However I have to add how impressed I was with Steve's customer support. I had ordered some exo accessories the week before my hunt which showed up in plenty of time. The problem was that he accidentally shipped the beaver tail instead of the meatshelf and I had 2 days before I was off to Alaska. I contacted Steve and he overnighted my meat shelf which showed up in time for me to take with me on my grand adventure. Thanks Steve and the pack performed great.

Looking forward to hearing more about the moose hunt. Hope you ended up needing the meat shelf.

LJ Buck

WKR
I have had 2 not so good experiences ordering from Steve. Its a shame i prefer to buy from the little shops but if stuff cant show up in time for a trip and it takes 10 days to get something shipped to the state below ID then not sure what to say. I am sure he is busy but dam i didnt have the stuff i orderd in time.