S&W M&P 10MM

weave

FNG
TLR-7a mounted. So far it shoots like a dream. Couple hundred rds through it so far. First mag had 2 failure to feeds and no issues since. That was with 180gr sig until I start up production of my handloads. Enjoying it very much at this point. Need to find a holster now.
I have the exact same setup but on the 4". Did you ever find/get a holster? I've been unsuccessful in my searching this far.

I've emailed several holster companies but so far no luck.

OP
M

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
I have the exact same setup but on the 4". Did you ever find/get a holster? I've been unsuccessful in my searching this far.

I've emailed several holster companies but so far no luck.
I have one in the works from DME holsters. Should be another week or so I hope. Ordered back on 1/17 with an expected 4 week lead time

grfox92

WKR
Thanks. Just sent them an email.
For what it's worth I had a Sub Compact M&P 2.0 in .40 cal that fit into a SAR 9 Kydex holster perfectly. Could have used some trimming on length but I left it alone.

The SAR 9 is compatible with Glock 19 Holsters. Being that it's built in the same platform, and the .40 and the 10mm are the same diameter case, you may try and find a G19 or 17 Kydex holster to try the gun in. Should be pretty easy to find at almost any gun shop.

Might not work at all but it might be a perfect fit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
I handload and chase velocity, that is the whole point of the 10mm anyways. Carry weight difference was too minimal for me.

Here are some shots of the DME kydex holster I got. Delivery was around 6 weeks roughly.20220305_114238.jpg20220305_114231.jpg20220305_114258.jpg

Attachments

• 20220305_114258.jpg
    20220305_114258.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 58

landman650

Lil-Rokslider
So my first time shooting the pistol was a breeze. I can’t recall if I just shot a mag or 2 but no issues. However, I went to the range a few weeks ago and was having a bunch of issues. Used a couple different types of 180 grain ammo. The firing pin was striking off center and the round wouldn’t fire. I would have to rechamber another round to keep shooting. Anyone have this issue? It happened more times than I’d prefer to consider mine a reliable weapon at this point. Hoping for an easy fix.

weave

FNG
So my first time shooting the pistol was a breeze. I can’t recall if I just shot a mag or 2 but no issues. However, I went to the range a few weeks ago and was having a bunch of issues. Used a couple different types of 180 grain ammo. The firing pin was striking off center and the round wouldn’t fire. I would have to rechamber another round to keep shooting. Anyone have this issue? It happened more times than I’d prefer to consider mine a reliable weapon at this point. Hoping for an easy fix.
I have only run a few boxes through mine but it was all the same ammo. Zero issues.

I did pick up a bunch of various brands, to include some aluminum case. Will run them this weekend and see what shakes out.

We report back either way.

weave

FNG
I handload and chase velocity, that is the whole point of the 10mm anyways. Carry weight difference was too minimal for me.

Here are some shots of the DME kydex holster I got. Delivery was around 6 weeks roughly.View attachment 394020View attachment 394021View attachment 394023
Looks good.

I just got the new 9c in FDE and I swear, other than the grip height (without the spacer) they are the exact same size in every way. Dying to get out my calipers and take some measurements. If they are then I suspect the same holster will handle both weapons.

Both are optics ready, suppressor height sights with new trigger.

07E14722-6AED-42A6-A51F-0F9A56F18C3D.jpeg

Fatcamp

WKR
Looks good.

I just got the new 9c in FDE and I swear, other than the grip height (without the spacer) they are the exact same size in every way. Dying to get out my calipers and take some measurements. If they are then I suspect the same holster will handle both weapons.

Both are optics ready, suppressor height sights with new trigger.

View attachment 394201

Update us. Very interested.

FCCDerek

Lil-Rokslider
I've tried my M&P 10mm in a few different holsters and it fits well in each of them. I got the models for the M&P45 and it fits perfectly. Ordered a GFI Ronin for the trail and camping and a Vedder IWB holster for discreet carry. Both were delivered really fast and fit perfectly with the optic installed. It's a Holosun 508T, which I love on the pistol. You can shoot 2" groups at 25 meters all day long with it.

evergreenethos

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 4" and the 4.6" M&P 10mm and I want to swap the triggers out ASAP. Impatiently waiting on Apex to release one for the 10MM. If anybody has other suggestions I'd love to hear them. I am also on the lookout for spare mags for them as Washington just banned high capacity magazines effective June 1. I desperately need to stock up before that goes into effect.

mtnkid85

WKR
I have the 4" and the 4.6" M&P 10mm and I want to swap the triggers out ASAP. Impatiently waiting on Apex to release one for the 10MM. If anybody has other suggestions I'd love to hear them. I am also on the lookout for spare mags for them as Washington just banned high capacity magazines effective June 1. I desperately need to stock up before that goes into effect.
Do you have a chronograph? Curious the speed difference between the two.

Coaster

FNG
They come with and without.
You are correct on with and without. I'm old retired military and prefer the 1911 style thumb safety. My M&P 10mm 4.6" with "thumb safety" will be here before 5/5/22 according to Sportsmans Warehouse. Now searching for a OWB paddle holster and deciding on RMR style optics or if I need one at all. I have never had the opportunity to shoot with one and would appreciate suggestions.

weave

FNG
You are correct on with and without. I'm old retired military and prefer the 1911 style thumb safety. My M&P 10mm 4.6" with "thumb safety" will be here before 5/5/22 according to Sportsmans Warehouse. Now searching for a OWB paddle holster and deciding on RMR style optics or if I need one at all. I have never had the opportunity to shoot with one and would appreciate suggestions.
I went with the RMR and have zero regrets. Learning to shoot a red dot was pretty straight forward.

FCCDerek

Lil-Rokslider
I went with the RMR and have zero regrets. Learning to shoot a red dot was pretty straight forward.
Yup, takes a lot of dry firing and it becomes second nature. Just a slightly different presentation than with iron sights. I have a Holosun 508T on my M&P 10mm and I love it. The green dot shows up very well and its extremely accurate.