WTS S&W Shield and HK VP9 Holsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

renagde

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Cleaning out the holster drawer, I have 5 3 holsters up for sale:

Foxx Hybrid IWB holster with horse hide. This is for a SW Shield, very similar to a crossbreed holster design, just a little cheaper. $25 TYD

Pitbull Tactical IWB holster for SW Shield. Here again, not sure they're making holsters anymore but this a premium one. Also a similar design to the Crossbreed but it's all kydex. Can be used IWB or with included belt loops to use as a OWB as well. $50 TYD.

Blackpoint Tactical leather wing holster for HK VP9. Super comfortable, can be used at 3-4 o'clock as a IWB or can be used as OWB. Both clips are included and both clips are metal instead of kydex. Super nice holster. $60 TYD

G code universal magazine holster. Designed to be used IWB $15 TYD

Unknown manufacturer, kydex holster for HK VP9. Setup to be used as an appendix holster, has a push dot belt loop and also a wing to make it more concealable. $25 tyd.

Guncraft USA Shield holster. Not sure that they're making holsters anymore but one of the cleanest kydex holsters I've seen. Makes a great appendix holster. $50 TYD

S&W Shield 7 & 8 round magazines. $45 tyd for both.

Prices are OBO, and I'll make a real good deal for multiples.

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg
    309.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0447.jpeg
    IMG_0447.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0448.jpeg
    IMG_0448.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
OP
renagde

renagde

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
What pistol does the pitbull fit? Please ID which is which in pictures by color or something. Thanks
Sorry, description edited to add that the Pitbull Tactical holster is for a SW Shield. It is the 3rd picture that I uploaded, and in the first picture that shows all of them it is the last one on the bottom row. Urban Gray color.

Status
Not open for further replies.