Sold SA WWII M1 Garand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Diver

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Kinda bummed to list this but looking to free up some funds as the kids get a bit older and other priorities call for.

Springfield Armory WWII Era Garand

SN – 883460 – October 1942 manufacture date

CMP Service Grade

Muzzle +2 Throat 4

Barrel is SA 1-52

Trigger Group, Bolt, and Op-Rod are also SA. I took pics of any markings I could find but didn’t fully disassemble the rifle. If needed I can get more pics.

Metal is in great shape w/ no rust, etc. Wood is solid with no cracks, etc. It does have some character (shown in pics) and has a great look w/ good color and grain. T is stamped under the palm swell.

So far I haven’t shot this rifle but I was planning to put 8 rounds through it this weekend as a function check and so I can at least shoot it before it goes. Includes 1 en-bloc and a green CMP hard case.

$SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped to your FFL from an individual. I haven’t shipped to CA since the laws changed so please enlighten me if there are any concerns.

Also have 32 rounds (or 40 if you’d rather I not shoot it) I can offer to the seller. $1.50/rd + $10 shipping as I believe I have to ship them separate from the rifle?

Not really looking for trades but may consider a Kifaru Sawtooth or a Stainless Tikka T3x Lite as a partial trade.

ECd5L2kh.jpg

NGbqIkdh.jpg

PhGlRO3h.jpg

dY77qbzh.jpg

ETZyBZAh.jpg

IzxZyFoh.jpg

WdDU05Hh.jpg

nvCZio0h.jpg

r5kixc1h.jpg

u9orNVJh.jpg

These are the biggest dents in the wood

gNS6fBsh.jpg