Saddle Hunting - Knee Pads

ewescue

Lil-Rokslider
Not exactly what you were asking but I don't use knee pads anymore. I used to but found what I believe to be a far superior method. I use the cushion off my XOP stand, use a bungee cord to strap it to the tree where my knees contact. It's about 2" thick and much more comfortable than knee pads in my opinion. Plus I like not having anything additional strapped to my knees. Just food for thought.

mws-pa

FNG
I got some cheap ones from Lowes, I liked the all fabric style without any plastic. Seems like I could walk farther with all fabric vs some of the heavy duty ones with plastic caps.

kylehey

FNG
I use archery X, though is you are a leaner you may not need any. Knee pads are a pain to pack too. Don't spend too much on something that may end up left behind anyway.

TheGDog

WKR
Arcteryx are alittle pricey but can be found on sale,are the best I've found.
I can't find them on their website. they even had a category for Protective Equipment and it wasn't in there.

EDIT: Interesting.. ya can't find the darn thing via their website. BUT.. if you search for that brand name plus "knee" it comes up with a link within their site pointing you to them, weird.