Safari Club International Show

Anyone going to the SCI show in Reno this week? I would be curious to see if KUIU has any new products on display. Thanks.

Ryan

shaun

WKR
There was some cool stuff from vendors. Got to play with the new Leica's and had a buddy order a set. Kuiu was there and diddnt really have anything for 2013 besides the 1850 ci day pack, super down. A change in the design of there attect pants and guide pants though. They will now have a zipper on each leg with mesh for ventilation. Tey are getting a shipment this week of 2000 pairs of the attack pants so if anybody wants a set get them ordered. Also it looks like the boot Zamberlan made for them will probably not be released after all as they are concerned with fit on people that can not try them on before buying. Sitka was there with a few new packs diddnt really look at them wasnt anything special.Issiac was there from badlands with one of his vendors and I got to talk with him about some of there new UL stuff. They were selling hunts up the wazoo! Sat through the governers tag auction CA sheep tag sold for 45k. AZ elk tag was at the 25k mark. Was crazy to watch people throw money around like it was nothing. I found an outfitter that does "semi-guided" hunts in the wyoming wilderness witch is the most diy you can do in the Teton's without being a resident. I couldnt bring myself to buy any hunts since I am not a huge fan of the guided thing but am in touch with a guy Tom Miranda introduced me to for an archery Dall Sheep Hunt so we will see how that goes. The taxidermy at this place was phenominal!

shaun

WKR
My buddy and I are planning a trip there next year. It sounds like a great time.

It was overwhelming to say the least. Took two days just to cover the convention than another just to talk to people. We did spend time at auctions because of the free beer.