SALE: KUIU, Bark River, Mystery Ranch, Knives of Alaska, Warbonnet

bogeyboy555

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SALE: KUIU, H-S Precision Stock, Mystery Ranch, Knives of Alaska, Warbonnet

GENTS,

The unloading of my gear continues - I am amazed how much stuff I have actually accumulated. Makes me sad to think that this could all have gone to my student loan payments instead of into my gear closet that is overflowing. At any rate - this all has to go! I had individually listed a few of these items, but figured it would be easier to consolidate.

1) Kuiu Chugach NX rain jacket. this is the second generation one with the Dermizaz in Verde color. I maybe wore this a few times, size large. This retails for $310 new after tax and shipping..... Yours for $210 shipped!

2) Knives of Alaska Cub Bear caping knife. This looks to have been used one time, at most. It has the rubberized hardened handle, and the sheath included. It also was a limited run that included a small serration on the blade edge. I kept this in my scouting pack - never had to use it. Retails for $60 new. Yours for $45 shipped.

3) Knives of Alaska Cub Bear caping knife (number 2). same as above. This one doesn't have the serrated edge insert. This one does not have the correct sheath. $40 Shipped OBO.

4) Mystery Ranch Metcalf and lid, and NICE Frame. Size medium on the frame. These were bought before Mystery Ranch decided to outsource to Vietcong. Also included is a water bottle pouch. Additionally, I have an extra load lifter for the frame. The color is the gray / foliage grey color that is their most popular. The Longbow works great as a scouting / overnight pack. The met calf was used more for 3+ day hunts. Also note, this is the second generation Metcalf that includes the built in loading shelf. The frame, and both packs are in FANTASTIC shape and actually never even packed out an animal. I used them a handful of times and ended up sticking with this old Mystery Ranch Crew cab I have. Asking $425 for everything shipped.

5) H-S Precision Stock from a Remington 700 5R. Long action stock, NEVER used, was stock on the gun when I purchased and was replaced day 1. I have had the stock sitting in my safe since I bought the gun. HERE IS THE ISSUE. I need some help diagnosing EXACTLY which H-S one this is. The color is the Black base, with the spruce green splatter web design finish. This specific one has aluminum bedding block and a palm swell. Theseall retail for around $445 plus shipping NEW from H-S. Yours for $400 shipped. Its literally brand new! Here is a link to the exact model I purchased. The stock in this picture is what is for sale. Model 700 Stainless 5-R Threaded Barrel | Remington

If possible please send me a text instead of a Rokslide message to ask about the gear. Shoot me a text message at 650-799-2749 and I will reply ASAP. I can send additional pictures of all the gear through text. All my gear is in very good condition since much of it has only been used a handful of times. I also have a Kelty tent from a few years ago that I could let go for $50 (not sure which model) if someone is interested. I am located in Golden, CO for local pickups.

Give me a shout - scouting season is just around the corner..... 650-799-2749
Dustin

Attachments

• IMG_0587.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0587.JPG.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0589.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0589.JPG.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0590.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0590.JPG.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0599.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0599.JPG.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0602.JPG.jpg
    IMG_0602.JPG.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

E-rock

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes sold tarp to someone else off forum after communication with me waiting on his reply.

Bad form....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested in your mystery ranch gear if you still have it for sale. Couple of questions for you.

Is this the model bag with the side pockets?

I have not used an external frame system before so is the medium size for body size or for packing size?

I tried to PM but it says your box is full.

Charley

ransom87

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4everrunning check mystery ranchs web site for sizing information, there will be a waist belt size and a yoke size.
Metcalf is around 4500 cubic inche capacity
Longbow is around 2200 cubic inche capacity