Sales on Boots

peterk123

WKR
HI All. Schnees has some of their boots on sale right now. Beartooth can be had for around $350. I am tempted to order one but I really had my heart set on trying some of them out first at the their shop. Problem is that I will not be out there until late January. I was wondering if you had any idea of whether or not they run specials again throughout the year?

Thanks

Pete

MThuntr

WKR
If you're considering boots and they're on sale now I'd say just buy them and break them in now. I think they do go on sale randomly across the year but prices may not be as good (I haven't tracked prices on Schnee boots)

fatlander

WKR
Size half a size up from your normal running shoes and you’ll be good to go. Schnee’s are by and large the best boots I’ve ever worn. I will never not own a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warmsy

WKR
I used my stimulus money to buy a pair of beartooth for $300, free shipping, in spring. I had to send thern back to get a full size larger. Excellent customer service. I absolutely love these boots, and would buy another pair iif I could afford them right now.