Salmon River Solutions Intro

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey everyone, my name is Ken and I own Salmon River Solutions. I am an avid outdoorsman, husband, and father of an awesome little girl!

I haven’t been spending as much time in the outdoors as I’d like to lately, because I have been working on designing and prototyping various items for the hunting/shooting community!

I am currently focusing on multi functional adaptors to mount tripods, bipods, and whatever else to rifles, but I do have some stuff I've done in the past, and also some future products I am in the design stages of.

I currently have offerings of Ultralight titanium arca Swiss mounts for rifles stocks, 7075 aluminum (65% stronger than the industry standard 6061) arca+pic style mounts for a tripod plus bipod mounting system. Mounting hardware can be 10-32 or 1/4-20. I also have one in the design stages that will work with outdoorsmans tripod heads.

I will be making product posts soon to give more detailed info on product uses, install info, finish options etc. In the meantime If you would like more info or would like to purchase some mount adapters shoot me a pm or an email.

I will attach photos of the current mounts I have available and some stuff in the design process, and some bone saws I made a couple years ago!

I enjoy designing and testing products. If you have some idea for something that you haven’t been able to find just let me know and we can discuss making it a reality!

Thanks to the Rokslide community!

Ken Trapp
Salmon River Solutions
[email protected]
831C694F-A96B-4391-9321-05827B15C46E.jpeg535A1E06-630D-4A64-8207-0EE5E8E7D9D2.jpegC46B58D2-291B-4CFF-B9A0-F116B3749CEB.jpeg565E7D4F-D704-4578-B5EA-87835557FF86.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks Mike!

Ken, nice stuff...
How about a Ti phone case?

I'm just thinking its a bigger market for the products....

_____

That would be pretty cool. I have a solid model of a phone case for an Iphone 6 I designed 3 years ago. Would be tons of work. Idk if people would pay $200 for a titanium phone case lol.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Thanks Mike!

That would be pretty cool. I have a solid model of a phone case for an Iphone 6 I designed 3 years ago. Would be tons of work. Idk if people would pay $200 for a titanium phone case lol.
You would be surprised what people would pay... would have to advertise in a different market though lol. Out @Beendare way they would pay that in a heartbeat just for bragging rights

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wysongdog

WKR
You would be surprised what people would pay... would have to advertise in a different market though lol. Out @Beendare way they would pay that in a heartbeat just for bragging rights

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You know as hard as I am on my phone...It might be a damn good investment for me lol

TheCougar

WKR
Thanks Ken! My son got the saw yesterday in the mail and he immediately wanted to put it to use. It is a very sturdy and well built saw, capable of handling the rigorous adventures of a 12 year old!

dlecomte4

FNG
You know as hard as I am on my phone...It might be a damn good investment for me lol
I do think there would be a market. People spent over a thousand dollars for the top phones today. They obsess about how it looks and how thin it is, and then put a clunky rubber/plastic case on it. A well-made rugged metal case with grippy surfaces may be a hit! But yes, different marketing avenues!

BAKPAKR

WKR
Do you make a very short rail with a sling stud on one end? I am thinking of something like a cross between an Accu-shot BT49 and a Seekins SRS 2.0, with an overall length of about 2 3/8”. Anything longer winds up where I want to grip the stock when I am shooting offhand.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you make a very short rail with a sling stud on one end? I am thinking of something like a cross between an Accu-shot BT49 and a Seekins SRS 2.0, with an overall length of about 2 3/8”. Anything longer winds up where I want to grip the stock when I am shooting offhand.

Are you talking about an arca rail or a pic rail?

I have quite a bit of stuff I will be prototyping this winter, after our new muzzle brake is launched on the Rokslide store here. A few new variations of my arca rails, and some new pic rail offerings are high on my list.

BAKPAKR

WKR
Are you talking about an arca rail or a pic rail?

I have quite a bit of stuff I will be prototyping this winter, after our new muzzle brake is launched on the Rokslide store here. A few new variations of my arca rails, and some new pic rail offerings are high on my list.
Oops - pic rail. I seldom use a sling but I am not quite ready to give up the ability to do so. For convenience and speed, I would like to be able to attach an Atlas bipod with an ADM lever. Unfortunately, the pic rails I have found that include a sling stud take up too much forearm room. The Seekins SRS 2.0 is close but still a little long at 2.93” (length per email from Seekins).

This would be for an all-around stock like a Mesa Precision Arms Altitude or an Allterra Carbon Hunter. The first thing I did on my Altitude was remove the second sling stud. There is no way I would be comfortable shooting offhand with a pic rail attached using the standard stud placement — I would have to grip the forearm right in front of the bottom metal. I think I would have same issue with the Allterra stock.

😂😂 it comes and goes, I’m lazy and don’t shave very often! My wife absolutely hates the horseshoe mustache. 😂😂
Is there any chance you will be doing a run of universal pic rails with 3.5 spacing for a manners stock?
I'm running atlas rails now but would love the fixed sling mount.