Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Mens Hiking Boots

The website is saying they can't ship to my address. Did anyone else have any trouble?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine, unless you are trying to use a p.o. Box # They ship from the UK, so they can't use US Postal Service, so they ship FedEx or UPS. Neither FedEx or UPS will deliver to a P.O. Box

Last edited:

Gsheller

FNG
I just got a size 9 pair of these on Amazon prime for $124 (free shipping). Limited colors and sizes at that price, but wow...

lugi06

FNG
My brother just tried this site for the boots as well, it said they could not ship to him. So he emailed to find out what was up. They said that because of an agreement with Salomon they can no longer ship those to the US. Kinda sucks cause that was a great price!

So, after 3 months of wearing them daily, they are still super comfortable, no hot spots, and look new. No separation of any stitching or sole lamination. No signs of wear on the sole, and I mostly walk on concrete at work. I spray them at least once a week with the Kiwi Protect-All waterproof spray which keeps them looking new (recommended by Salomon). I really like them, and will buy another pair as soon as I can find them on sale.

Last edited:
Ive put probably 100 miles on mine , super comfortable still. I sprayed once and have been in snow and submerged in creek and my socks stay dry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro