Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Mens Hiking Boots

Shaverdan

FNG
I was somewhat concerned this was a scam but figured I'd give them a try since they accept paypal. Just got the boots delivered, no issues at all. Over 100$ cheaper than what they sell for in stores. Somewhere on their website is a newsletter you can sign up for as well will give you an extra 10%off. It looks like a European company but the boots shipped out of buffalo NY.

Salomon Quest 4D 2 GTX Mens Hiking Boots available at Webtogs.com

chops24

WKR
i ordered, $139 bucks. not bad. I paid through paypal so hopefully that offers some protection in case its too good to be true. received confirmation emails etc, looks legit to me.

I ordered a pair. On vacation and and I got to try everything at REI. They fit me really well and 90 bucks cheaper

matthewmt

WKR
Are you guys signing up for 10% off newsletter before or after adding to your cart?
Maybe I'm confused but trying it both ways ends up changing things to british pounds or taking me to a main page. Starts at 161$ in my size then goes to 140uk

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jpugs

Lil-Rokslider
Are you guys signing up for 10% off newsletter before or after adding to your cart?
Maybe I'm confused but trying it both ways ends up changing things to british pounds or taking me to a main page. Starts at 161$ in my size then goes to 140uk

I signed up before adding to cart since they email the 10% code. I had the same problem with the price going to 140uk but when I went to check out in PayPal it converted to US $

matthewmt

WKR
I signed up before adding to cart since they email the 10% code. I had the same problem with the price going to 140uk but when I went to check out in PayPal it converted to US $
Thanks, I'll give it another try

Just click on the flag in the upper right corner and it will let you pick your country, no issues then. I purchased a pair for my son, $155 shipped to the house.

Aspencer, don't know where you are, but if you have an REI, you could try the boot on there. My son is away at college, I had him do that to confirm the correct size before ordering.

I also received shipping confirmation and tracking information today.

I got a tracking number but it doesn't work and it's been 2 days should have shown up by now. Are you guys tracking numbers working?

Scrappy

WKR
Just checked my tracking number is not working either. It is the us postal service so I'm not going to panick yet. Has anyone besides the OP got theirs yet?