Sold Salomon Quest 4D 3GTX size 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Salomon Quest 4D 3GTX, Color brown. Only worn a couple of times, excellent condition. I bought for Uniform wear (Sheriff's Office), but now we have to wear Black foot wear (I have the same Salomons in Black). $175 Paypal (I will eat the fee for "Goods & services"), and I will pay shipping to lower 48. PM for pictures, I have no idea how to post them here.

I don't have the original box, but can ship them in the box the Black ones came in.

edited 6-17-21- Should have stated at first that these are the older model and they DO NOT have that horrid plastic strap that runs up the sides of the new ones.

Last edited:
OP
L
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pics? Are they the new style or old style?
I have pics on my phone, can you pm me your phone # or email ? They are not the new style that has that plastic band running up each side. They are around 6 months old, but have been living in my closet. I have two other pairs of work shoes . I originally bought these because the black ones were out of stock and the new style was coming out, which I did not want so I bought these, and soon after located the Black ones online.
I have been wearing my old ones, I just wore these a day or two to make sure they fit. Then I put them away until my older ones would no longer be useable.

Price drop- $150 Paypal shipped to you in lower 48

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.