Salomon Quest GTX 4d Insoles? Cant find any...

My Salomon insoles have seen their better days have a couple hundred miles on them, they fit my feet perfectly I'm not looking to change/upgrade just need replacements. I've googled and searched, with no luck. Reached out to Salomon, haven't heard back yet.

Anyone know a direct replacement? Thanks!

Rob5589

WKR
Insoles, like boots, are personal; I use Nazaroo brand from Amazon. I use the recommended size for my boot (4D) and they fit perfectly.

OP
R
Insoles, like boots, are personal; I use Nazaroo brand from Amazon. I use the recommended size for my boot (4D) and they fit perfectly.
Yup, thats why I'm looking for the exact same model. Thanks for the recommendation I'll check them out.

Firehawk

WKR
What size are your boots? I wear a lot of Salomons and switch the insole out immediately to my orthotics. I may have an ortholite sole or two around. Let me know.

Firehawk

WKR
Darn! I am a smaller foot at a 9.5. Wish I could have just sent you some of them. But others around may be able to help you. I would think that Salomon should be able to help as well.

rangerdye

FNG
Did you ever find some? I've got a pair I took out of sz 11 quest 4Ds you can have if you wanna cover shipping.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Try Salomon again. They mail them out for free. I'm in the same boat and have done it a couple times. They're super good to deal with but are hard to get a hold of since COVID.