Salsa & Hot Sauce!

treillw

WKR
I'm a salsa junkie. We used to get this amazing mango habanero salsa, but nobody carries it anymore. Haven't found anything else that hits the spot.

What are some of your favorites? (might as well throw hot sauce in the mix as well)

On the Border hot is my favorite store bought salsa.

I like Cholula original as a general purpose hot sauce and Grinders Near Death sauce if I really want to sweat.

Pgidley

FNG
I'm a salsa junkie. We used to get this amazing mango habanero salsa, but nobody carries it anymore. Haven't found anything else that hits the spot.

What are some of your favorites? (might as well throw hot sauce in the mix as well)
This might fill the void: https://www.heartbeathotsauce.com/products/pineapple

Its a company from my hometown, but pretty sure they will ship to the USA. The blueberry habanero is my favorite, along with the Scorpion.

Oregonboy

WKR
Aardvark is my current favorite, but it needs to be refrigerated once opened, which is it's only flaw.

Cholula is always good too and more packable as it's shelf stable.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
On a Marie Sharp's Belizean Heat kick lately. Might get me chastised but I don't mind the Kirkland salsa from Costco. Side note, these packets are super handy to add to the freeze dried meals

Attachments

• 20210917_095304.jpg
    20210917_095304.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 63
I just make my own habanero salsa. Super easy recipe. I used to get a really good one from Walmart but they stopped carrying it. So I had to make my own.

KNOPHISH

FNG
Jalapeño Tabasco goes on pretty much everything I eat.
reminds me this time in deer camp I made chili and had some habanero Tabasco and Rob pours it on like regular Tabasco. He was surprised. Heh heh. I’m a sriracha guy.