San Diego FNG (Sort of)

Rkess171

FNG
Hey everybody! I'm not really new, just making my semi-annual PSA looking for other outdoorsmen and women in the San Diego area. There aren't many of us, so we need to stay in touch!

I grew up hunting whitetails, waterfowl, turkeys, pheasants, etc. in Wisconsin and I've been chasing elk and mule deer for about 3 years (I killed my first cow elk last December). I'm up for pretty much anything outdoors. Let me know if you're looking to share some adventures!

Best,

Richard

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

GSPHUNTER

WKR
If you have any interest in joining an outdoor club, there is a place called, My country club in the San Diego area. I have not joined but I know several guys who hunt there with real good success. Deer, turkey, quail, dove, and fishing camping. I personally do not hunt Cal. anymore, haven't for about ten years now. I chose to spend my money in states that treat hunters with respect, AZ. NM, Wis. and IN.

dlafreni

FNG
Thanks for the heads up, I’ll look into it. I agree though, I’ve been spending as much time as possible in other stateS

gaston

FNG
Hey Richard, good to e-meet you. I live in Ocean Beach half of the year, right now I'm in Montana for the summer. Hunting is kinda crap in our area but if you're looking to travel or get some scouting in, let me know!