San Diego Turkey Tune Up 2/26 Lake Henshaw

MJB

WKR
8-12 lake henshaw campground

$10.00 entrance fee gives you 3 tickets...one for the 3 pp hunts...one for the 40 lake sutherland hunts...one for the gun...one entrance fee per person...small children will not be charged...each child that does pay gives you another chance at being draw

in a nutshell, gates open at 8:00 am, $10.00 cash...must have your hunting license, if drawn for sutherland hunts (adults & youths hunts), bring cash...bring shotgun with shells to sight in your turkey loads (we provide ear, eye protection & targets)... bring patience for raffles and hunt drawings

Raffle for all types of gear, vendors of calls hunts and guns, a new hoyt about 5 other guns and a few more turkey hunts and a guided pig hunt.

lots of speakers from wardens to biologists to callers. you'll learn a lot about turkeys.

cmeyer733

FNG
Do you need to be present for drawings? Have some other things going on that day but would like to come in the morning for a bit.

OP
MJB

MJB

WKR
Yes must be present......we get people from Ventura county & San Bernardino.

We have a lot of turkeys well worth it All the hunts are private land no public kind of a crazy thing in California to hunt county city or state land for that matter

Hope to see you guys there
I'm the rangemaster at the shotgun range
Mark

Jdoc

Lil-Rokslider
So who is all going? Anyone planning on camping out for the 3D shoot the next day? If so let me know, i will be there.

Reactions: MJB
OP
MJB

MJB

WKR
The turkey guys are staying campfire & byoe potluck

See you there!

OP
MJB

MJB

WKR
Great day!
Thanks to all who came......I won a hunt on Sutherland last weekend

I worked the range hope you had fun and learned something!