Sasquatch/Bigfoot/ Steve Isdahl

So this year has been a wild one, especially with the ‘howtohunt’ YouTube channel bringing lots of light onto the Sasquatch subject. Now that most people’s seasons are done, anyone have any encounters that made you think Sasquatch or Bigfoot? Also what is everyone’s thoughts on a 30 year BC guide who talks nothing but hunting stories, then once asked dives into his own experiences with these things.

Fatcamp

WKR
Damn. Did that guys subscribed numbers skyrocket or what?

I've been told they live in another dimension and can sense electronics and optics. Makes sense now.

Jauwater

WKR
I like the YouTube channel. I think he does a good job sharing the stories. He seems like a straight shooter as well. Whether hunting or Bigfoot related I tend to give his short stories a listen.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
Damn. Did that guys subscribed numbers skyrocket or what?

I've been told they live in another dimension and can sense electronics and optics. Makes sense now.

Exploded man, I was one of the dozens that was asking him if he ever saw something in the comments, then he went off on it. I’m thankful for the dudes insight.

PARA1977

FNG
I’ve watched a lot of his video, I believe the dude saw something that makes him a believer and who am I to question that, he also spends far more time on the mountain then I ever will be able to at least
Until I retire lol. With that being said I’m very skeptical myself of them existing.

ridgefire

WKR
Someone would have shot one or had good video of one if they were real. Im a non believer until there is physical evidence of one. One of buddies parents swear they saw one though but im a big skeptic.

PARA1977

FNG
I had read that Teddy Roosevelt was a big believer
In them as well and I believe People see what they want to see, doesn’t make them dishonest just hard to believe it myself.

OP
BeastOfTheTrees
with the number of trail cameras out in the woods these days, if it was real there would be pics...just sayin

What if these things can detect and avoid trail cams? I mean of course I could play the what if game all day right however a lot of hardcore outdoorsman have seen these things.... I mean a former president wrote stories where he mentioned people he trusted had seen them..... probability alone, every sighting can’t be just a ‘walking bear’.

What if these things can detect and avoid trail cams? I mean of course I could play the what if game all day right however a lot of hardcore outdoorsman have seen these things.... I mean a former president wrote stories where he mentioned people he trusted had seen them..... probability alone, every sighting can’t be just a ‘walking bear’.

Every sighting can plausibly be something equivalent of a walking bear. What is implausible is that zero physical evidence can be left by any widespread animal, and based on reports these beasts are as widespread as...bears.

And much more than game cameras, these guys seem to be able to avoid all cameras capable of decent focus. :giggle:

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
with the number of trail cameras out in the woods these days, if it was real there would be pics...just sayin

RMEF
[I]tanker[/I]
JoinedOct 14, 2019Messages23LocationIndiana
If there hasn’t been a roadkill....they don’t exist.

So I saw Santa at the mall just a week or so ago and yet I've never seen a Santa roadkill, or seen one on a game camera. Explain that.