Sold Sauer 100 Ceratech 6.5 PRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
****SOLD****

Less than 100 rounds through this rifle so it’s in great shape and it shoots great as well. Only selling to help fund another project as I won’t really shoot it after having just built a custom 300 win mag that’s got most of my attention.

8d8d3364fec515ffca39bb31557671c5.jpg

2270962d548efac4cb3aa2d0cd85911c.jpg

Can provide more pics if desired.

$700 includes 30mm rings (scope not included)

The Sauer S100 CERATECH Silver XT is so much more than your typical run-of-the-mill entry level bolt action hunting rifle! Identical to their incredible S100 Classic, the 100 Silver XT features a durable all weather Ice Grey Cerakote finish on the barrel and receiver. With a free float cold hammer forged original Sauer barrel and EVER REST action bedding the Sauer 100 CERATECH boasts superior accuracy. The silky smooth action has a short 60 degree bolt lift and a three lug bolt head for a rock solid lock-up. It sports a single stage trigger that is adjustable from 2.2 to 4.2 lbs and a three position safety. What really stands out is the ERGO MAX polymer stock that is crafted from geometry taken from the Sauer premium rifle lines! The ERGO MAX features an air face along the comb that reclines to the rear which improves your eye alignment with the optic while reducing recoil and directing it downward. The stock is molded with a truly neutral cast to allow it to be exceedingly comfortable for both right and left hand shooters. Custom built quality at a fraction of the price, the Sauer & Sohn S100 Silver XT is waiting to become your next Go-To hunting rifle!

Specifications and Features:
Sauer & Sohn S100 Silver XT S1SX65P
Bolt Action Rifle
6.5mm Precision Rifle Cartridge (6.5mm PRC)
5 Rounds
Detachable Box Mag
22" Cold Hammer Forged Sauer Barrel with
1:8.66 Twist
Three Lug Bolt Head with 60 Degree Bolt Lift
Uses Remington 700 Scope Bases
EVER REST Action Bedding
Three Position Safety
Single Stage 2.2 to 4.2 lb Adjustable Trigger
ERGO MAX Synthetic Stock with Neutral Cast
Black Stock with Stainless Cerakote Finish
Overall Length 42"
Weight 6.72 Pounds

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn if this was a few months from now, I would of jumped on it. The 6.5 prc is the next big thing with hunting calibers. Check the ballistics, it’s way ahead of the creed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stalker69

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice rifle, and yes I wish they were as popular as the creedmore. Not many prc to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.