Sauer Model 202 375 H&H

AGPank

WKR
A local friend of ours is selling her Sauer Model 202 375 H&H magnum. It has a Swarovski 2.5-10x42 scope. It was used on one hunt.

She is looking to sell and I wanted to gauge interest. With my recent home purchase, it’s not something I can do right now. I archery Hunt now, so it would be an expensive safe queen too.

She is aware of the value and doesn’t hunt. I know it’s not a cartridge for everyone. In understand this rifle is modular so, with a barrel swap and magazine swap you can have a second magnum rifle.

I’ll get a picture and if someone is interested PM me. I will help facilitate an FFL transfer. I’m a long time member and have sold lots of high dollar optics without a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

AGPank

WKR
51a9d20c14de1ba3afd007aebaaf9c7d.jpg

I haven’t seen it myself, but can inspect it too.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Nice gun, not something I’d personally want to invest in but I bet somebody out there would love to have it.

OP
A

AGPank

WKR
If I ever needed to stop a Jeep...

She was thinking $2500, which may be fair for the right client with a need for a safari gun. A typical hunter may take an exception for a better deal.

OP
A

AGPank

WKR
I saw the gun yesterday and it is in cherry condition. Nothing like the smooth bolt on a Sauer. Barrel is factory ported.

OP
A

AGPank

WKR
I believe so. I was going to see if I got any $ back at tax time and reach back out.

I’ve done some more research and while I think you can change barrels, this isn’t the takedown model. If you are familiar with them you can tell from the picture it is the one piece stock, not with the metal spacer in the fore end.

jrags839

FNG
I would buy the gun if its available. I have the same gun but it doesnt have a break, and would buy it for my girlfriend to be able to shoot. Please let me know unless you want it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk