Savage 110 Long Range Hunter 50% off at Cabelas ($485 after rebate)

ericF

WKR
Cabelas has the Savage Long Range Hunter for 50% off. It normally retails for $970 at Cabelas which isn't far off from most other places. It is marked down to $560 with another $75 rebate on top making it $485. As I write this they have 6.5 Creedmoor, 300 WM, 308, 7 RM, and 6.4x284 in stock. They all have 26" barrels and average in at 8.1 lbs. The only downside that I see is that they don't specify the thread pattern. It includes an adjustable muzzle brake and from what little I could find it doesn't looke like the standard 5/8x24.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/savage-110-long-range-hunter-bolt-action-rifle

Dang. Just bought a Christensen Mesa 300 WM. Already have a Savage 6.5 CM I don’t use. However, maybe I should pick up another 300 WM? It’s even cheaper with a military discount.

The brake is screwed to the barrel with 5/8-34 threads w/a 1:10 twist rate. Just bought one. Thanks for posting.

Ac338

WKR
Thanks for the tip saw this 5 minutes ago and already ordered one in 6.5cm, been wanting to try this caliber and at this price figured what the hell. All the wife said was dang thats a good deal hurry up and buy it before there gone, first time for everything.

Ac338

WKR
Too bad they don’t offer it at that price in a left handed version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanted a lefty as well but figured off the bench it would be more convenient racking right handed and if I ever rifle hunt again ill figure it out.

Damn you. Just when I thought I had everything I needed. Plus, it’s 12mo no interest with cabelas card. .300WM ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted a lefty as well but figured off the bench it would be more convenient racking right handed and if I ever rifle hunt again ill figure it out.
Same here. I’m RH left eye dominant therefore, I try to shoot left handed however, I don’t have any qualms switching for that price point. With discount, rebate, Mil discount, it’s a solid deal.

Last edited:

wapitibob

WKR
I appreciate the heads up. Just bought the wife a 6.5 creedmoor so she won't have to shoot my 12# 7stw. Adjustable lop and cheek piece and a break should make for a fun shooter.

thanks again

joestrow

WKR
Thanks for posting! Just got one as well. Was able to get 5 gift cards from card cookie to save another 14%. Now time to hunt down some 7mm rem mag ammo...

AJ is only a 1% cash back on firearm purchases.

CASH BACK GUIDELINES​

2% Cash Back will be paid on Ammunition, Rimfire Ammo, & reloading components and ammunition accessories (i.e. plastic storage containers to store ammo) and 1% Cash Back will be paid on all firearm purchases including upper receivers & barrels. Cashback will not be paid on the purchase of Gift Cards.