WTS Savage 110 UltraLite Proof Barrel 6.5 Creed - Kuiu Camo $925 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Savage 110 UltraLite Proof Barrel 6.5 Creed - Kuiu Camo $925 shipped

I have bought and sold here for years with no issues. I prefer a check I wait till clears, usually 2 or 3 days, but will take also take zelle.

I will also need an FFL or will sell FTF in Houston TX area. FFL must accept from an individual with a copy of my DL and receipt.

This gun is like new, shout about 200 rds through it, barrel broke in per proof instructions. I got it for my youngest girl, as it has the built-in excellent stock spacer system and a great pad, but she wants to hunt with my 300 Hamr Wilson AR and shoots it really well, so this is going.

It comes with all the factory stock and cheek spacers, paperwork and box end.

I have added Leupold Mark 4 2 piece pic. bases to it, which beside being great are the lowest pic rail system you can get for it.

Does it shoot well, hell yes. I have gotten numerous at or under .5 MOA 3 shot groups with and average about .7 with 5 shots. Also did a 4.6 inch 600 yard group prone off a pack. It is a shooter!!

It likes about everything I have fed it save some Federal 130 stuff. It loves 143 ELD M and Xs, 140 and 142 Accubonds/LR, Berger 130 Hybrids and Norma 143 Match and Bondstrike and Winchester 125s. All of these loads will shoot within 1 MOA of each other.

I just have to many guns sitting right now.

I am asking $925 shipped for the gun, shipping is crazy these days. This is the cheapest one out there.

I have some glass and ammo I can make good deal to the buyer.

Spence

Attachments

• Savage 1.jpg
    Savage 1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Savage2.jpg
    Savage2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Savage3.jpg
    Savage3.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Savage4.jpg