WTB Savage SA Accufit stock

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a Savage Accufit stock for a model 110. Want aluminum bedding block, bottom bolt release, and for a sporter diameter barrel. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Hawkeye29

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Long shot but I have an Oryx chassis that I’m looking to sell. Let me know!

Snailz

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Savage Accufit stock for a model 110. Want aluminum bedding block, bottom bolt release, and for a sporter diameter barrel. Let me know what you have. Thanks
I think there are some available on clearance at northland for $100

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accufit does not come with any kind of bedding. Accustock does though I believe.

Snailz

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accufit does not come with any kind of bedding. Accustock does though I believe.
Accufit is another tier on top of the standard accustock. Accustock plus adjustability. It still has bedding, it just also has comb and LOP adjustment.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can pull mine off my gun and show you if you want…… no bedding at all. I own one.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Accufit is another tier on top of the standard accustock. Accustock plus adjustability. It still has bedding, it just also has comb and LOP adjustment.

Attachments

• IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 5

Snailz

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can pull mine off my gun and show you if you want…… no bedding at all. I own one.
Gotta love Savage! There's accufit, accustock, accustocks with accufit, multiple accutriggers that are not distinguished by tiers, but are definitely of differing quality. The best.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta love Savage! There's accufit, accustock, accustocks with accufit, multiple accutriggers that are not distinguished by tiers, but are definitely of differing quality. The best.
Yes as described by savage. This the the “accufit”. Aka cheap piece of shit. lol