Sawtooth or cimarron

Whip1

FNG
I am sure this has been beat to death I hunt sw Colorado archery and second rifle. I have the Supertarp with the small Smith stove. Looking at the sawtooth or cimarron for extra room and to accommodate a hunting partner. Seems like the sawtooth is bigger, is the cimarron to small. Will the small Smith cylinder stove be enough for either one. Depending on which way I go.
Thanks in Advance

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes the cylinder stove should be fine for either. Imo the sawtooth is a far superior design. Sawtooth is a much better use of space and way more bulletproof.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LBFowler

WKR
I still don't know why these two always get compared, they are completely different tents. Isn't cimarron vs. Tut and Redcliff vs. sawtooth far more apples to apples?

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still don't know why these two always get compared, they are completely different tents. Isn't cimarron vs. Tut and Redcliff vs. sawtooth far more apples to apples?
Not really. The cimmaron is closer to the tut for sure, but the sawtooth is in a league of it's own and the Redcliffe isn't even close.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
W

Whip1

FNG
Alright, thanks for the info. I didn't see the red Cliff. I think the sawtooth is for me. If only I could find just the tarp and poles used. It's so damn expensive.

dog812

WKR
Live2hunt on this site makes a similar version to the sawtooth for a cheaper price. I think there is a review a couple posts down.