Sawyer Squeeze Hose Options

I searched with the google machine and didn’t find any clear information on the internal diameters of the hoses that fit the Sawyer squeeze adapters (the little nipple part that’s attached to the screw cap)

I misplaced mine in a move and have cheap access to food grade silicone tubing but don’t want drop an order without being positive.

Anyone happen to know the internal diameter of the stock hoses? I’d rather not pay the 10-12 bucks for a short piece from a brand when I can spend 10 bucks for a 50 ft roll to play around with.

OP
saltlifedoc
🙃 I stand corrected by my google fail. It’s 1/4 inch according to the adapter label on Amazon in case anyone was wondering.

OP
saltlifedoc
Thank you!

Edit: my miscommunication, I was talking about if you have a link to the cheaper tubing that fits the inline connector you linked. Do you have a link for the tubing?

The company I work for gets it from McMaster Carr. Keep in mind we get a discount though.

OP
saltlifedoc
I’m sure this is sarcasm but I don’t understand why it is a joke.

The joke mtnrunner260 made Is based off me buying a 50 foot roll for the price of the hose kits in stores and online.

The punchline was mtnrunner260 suggesting ways to utilize all 50 feet knowing that I’d be cutting small sections off the roll to experiment with different set ups.