Say what you will, they are a beautiful animal. Wolf trail cam shot.

I like that they are on the landscape but despise the irrational political management of them.

Our trail cams captured as many different wolves as they did whitetail bucks in N. MN this past year. Yet they are "endangered".

NUGGET

WKR
I like that they are on the landscape but despise the irrational political management of them.

Our trail cams captured as many different wolves as they did whitetail bucks in N. MN this past year. Yet they are "endangered".
Yeah that’s focked up you guys can’t hunt them there.

rtaylor

Lil-Rokslider
I think they are a beautiful animal and would look great in the trophy room. I love predator hunting and wolf and mountain lion are on my bucket list hunts for sure.

Gobbler36

WKR
Beautiful pic
Beautiful animal
Just because we want them managed doesn’t mean we have to hate them, they have a place. It’s when control is taken from us that the problem exists

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I don't hate the wolf, I hate the F***tards that reintroduced them and politics and groups that use emotion instead of science to protect them. Washington, Oregon, and it looks like Colorado will have no way to control them for the foreseeable future. That makes the wolves enemy number one for hunters in those states when they start to see there hunting area devastated by an animal they can't manage. I know because it was like that here in N. Idaho for 12 years. They don't look so beautiful then!

Gobbler36

WKR
I don't hate the wolf, I hate the F***tards that reintroduced them and politics and groups that use emotion instead of science to protect them. Washington, Oregon, and it looks like Colorado will have no way to control them for the foreseeable future. That makes the wolves enemy number one for hunters in those states when they start to see there hunting area devastated by an animal they can't manage. I know because it was like that here in N. Idaho for 12 years. They don't look so beautiful then!
Correct the forced reintroduction is what I can’t wrap my head around when many experts have agreed that they would of made it here naturally in fewer numbers that would of given prey species time to adapt to a new predator

I love wolves. I believe, in fact, that most hunters love the animals that they pursue. While I admire them, I would love to hunt them as well, learning more about them along the way.

264win

WKR
I have had close encounters with wolves twice in the last 3 years during the late elk archery season in Wa. Very cool and eerie all at the same time.

They are definitely beautiful animals, but I would rather get a mature wolf than a 400” bull or 200” buck

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are the nastiest, foulest smelling animal I've ever had to deal with. The bacteria on their fur and in their stomach will start to turn them blue-belly really fast. How they get within 10 miles of prey is amazing to me. I got wolf blood on a pair of my jeans and to this day dogs will stop and smell that exact spot on the pant leg.