WTS/WTT SCAM ALERT Clearedhot1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I’d be willing to bet it all this account is hacked...don’t buy from this user until this gets sorted out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yep, he knew his password. I am just about to force everyone to change their password.

Nethero

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What, they only accept PayPal F&F or Zelle, nothing else with protections built in?
What’s so suspicious 😂

JohnB

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man I wished the Nikons were legit but passed as soon as I clarified the fine print on how Zelle worked.

OP
switchbckxt
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yep, he knew his password. I am just about to force everyone to change their password.

Thanks for taking care of that and doing what you can to keep this a safe place to do business! crazy stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnB

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Again thanks for pointing this out. Apologies if others knew about this but I just figured out that you can right click images and do a Google Search for them to see if they are elsewhere in the internet. In this case all the bino images had been posted on Hunt Talk in August 2020. That is going to be something I check on future For Sale posts. Thanks Ryan and others for the admin work you guys put up with!!

And if anyone legit wants to sell me some Monarchs at that price let me know :)

Last edited:

Ucsdryder

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I changed my password last month because of this bullshit. It’s on you if you come up with some weak ass password that gets hacked. Use a real password with numbers and letters and symbols. Write it down if you can’t remember it.